Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Getting Ready!
Hello, my name is Katie and I am starting this blog today because tomorrow my eating habits will change DRASTICALLY! I will be entering what I like to call a Paleoblivion! Oblivious to all I used to want to eat and training my body not to want for things I do not need. I am excited, nervous, scared, interested and excited all over again. I decided that having a blog about my Paleo journey is a necessity for me to succeed. This will allow me to vent on my not so hot days and shout out my happiness on the days that are a breeze!
Throughout this journey I hope to see changes in my body and my overall sense of well being. I am starting my journey at 210 lbs. I would love to see myself back at a healthy 145 lbs. I am not considering this a "diet" but rather a lifestyle change. Something that is permanent. I am going into it with a strong mind and desire to change my eating habits. I invite you to come along to hear and see my journey... hell come take it with me if you wish! See you tomorrow for day one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment